We offer you the full spectrum of bookkeeping services, from to lodging BAS, right through to paying all bills on a regular basis.
Whatever your bookkeeping needs, we put your data right at your fingertips on any device, so that you can complete tasks, track progress and examine performance at anytime from anywhere.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
General Bookkeeping Services
- Review of all source records and advice on systems for capturing data.
- Entering and/or verifying the entry of customer and supplier invoices into accounting software
- Entering and/or verifying the entry of payments and receipts from bank
- Filing of source entry documents as required.
- Data entry and Reconciliation and/or verification of all bank, loan and credit card accounts
- Emailing / communicating any queries related to the accounts for the period
- Ensuring the correct integration of different business systems into the accounting record, (for example point-of-sales systems or add-on solutions)
- Reporting Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, other reports as required
- Reporting outstanding debtors and creditors (if applicable)
- Data Backup
- Setup employees in payroll system
- Prepare payroll weekly/fortnightly/monthly
- Monitor employee entitlements
- Lodge Tax File Number declarations
- Review, advise and lodge PAYG Withholding and Superannuation
- Reconcile End of Year wages
- Report, lodge and send employee payment summaries
- Lodge required data with ATO relating to payment summaries
- Roll over payroll year, when applicable
- Review and report on monthly/quarterly BAS
- Yearly GST reconciliation and relevant BAS adjustments
- Review end of year reports, reconcile annual totals
- Prepare and lodged Taxable Payment Summaries (TPAR)
- Provide accountant with information as required for year end
- Liaise with the accountant as to any End of Year journals or adjustments
- Ensure essential and required business records are maintained and stored for the financial year
- If applicable, roll file over to new financial year